- Acceptance of the Terms of Service.
This is a legal agreement between you as the User and Block Capital SRL as the Provider.
By accessing ro.exchange website and/or by creating an account on ro.exchange website and/or by using any services made available through the ro.exchange website, you agree that you have read and understood all of the terms and conditions contained in this Terms of Service and you agree to be bound by this Terms of Service.
In the situation that you do not agree with the Terms of Service, you shall immediately: a) stop using the Service; b) do not create and/or delete your Account.
Violation of the Terms of Service will result in the termination of your Account.
- Upgrading and Downgrading Terms of Service.
However, changes addressing new functions for the Service or changes made for legal reasons will be effective immediately, without prior notice. If you do not agree to the modified Terms of Service, you should stop using the Service and delete your Account.
Any new features that augment or enhance the current Service shall be subject to the Terms of Service. Continued use of the Service after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes.
When used in this Agreement, the following terms shall have the respective meanings indicated, such meanings to be applicable to both the singular and plural forms of the terms defined:
- “Account” means the user account that you must create and log in, in order to use the Service.
- “Cryptocurrencies” – means bitcoins, ripples and other digital assets that ca be traded via the Service
- “External Account” means any banking/financial account from which you may load fiat into your Account, and to which you may withdraw from your Account.
- “Fiat” means any national currency, such as U.S. dollars and/or EURO that may be used for trades via the Service.
- "Intellectual Property Rights" means all intellectual property rights wherever in the world, whether registrable or unregistrable, registered or unregistered, including any application or right of application for such rights (and these "intellectual property rights" include copyright and related rights, database rights, confidential information, trade secrets, know-how, business names, trade names, trademarks, service marks, passing off rights, unfair competition rights, patents, petty patents, utility models, semi-conductor topography rights and rights in designs);
- “Provider” and/or “We” means the owner of the Platform (Block Capital SRL) who is entitled to provide and sell the Service in the conditions stipulated under the Terms of Service.
- “Platform” means the ro.exchange website and any related mobile app.
- “Service” means any services made available through the ro.exchange website.
- “User” and/or “You” means the physical and/or legal person who uses the Service, in the conditions stipulated under the Terms of Service.
You must be at least 18 years of age in order to create an account on the Platform and in order to use the Service. By creating an account and using the Service, you represent and warrant that:
- you can form a binding contract with the Provider;
- you will comply with this Terms of Service and all applicable local, state, national and international laws, rules and regulations;
- you are not prohibited to use the Service, accordingly to your country regulations and/or any public authorities’ decisions;
- you are not on any trade or economic sanctions lists, such as the United Nations Security Council Sanctions List and its equivalent
We reserve the right not to approve the creation of any User Account and/or suspend and/or to cancel any created User Account if we appreciate that the eligibility conditions are not met.
Also, we reserve the right to select the markets and jurisdictions to operate and we may restrict or deny its services to certain countries.
- Creating your Account. Verifying your identity.
The right to use the Service is subject to our approval. Therefore, in order to be able to use the Services: a) you shall create and activate an Account on the Platform and b) your Account shall be approved by us.
When creating your Account, you shall respect the following rules:
- You must be a human; accounts registered by “bots” or other automated methods are not permitted and will be deleted without any prior notice;
- You must provide your name, a valid email address, and any other required information in order to complete the sign-up process; you are not allowed to create an Account using personal information of third parties; any Account created using fake information will be deleted without any prior notice;
- You must have at least 18 years of age.
- After your User Account has been created you will be able to verify your identity by providing to us identity documents, as they will be mentioned under the Platform. Please be advised that some services available under the Platform might be available exclusively to verified users (such as: depositing and/or withdrawing fiat; trades involving fiat).
- Your personal data that you share with us might be used: a) to provide you the Service; b) for the detection of money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud and other financial crimes on the Platform; c) to make inquiries, either directly or through third parties, that are deemed necessary to verify your identity or to protect you and/or us against financial crimes such as fraud.
- If there is any reasonable doubt that any information provided by you is wrong, untruthful, outdated or incomplete, we reserve the right to send you a notice to demand corrections, remove relevant information directly and/or terminate all or part of Service to you. You hereby acknowledge and agree that you have the obligation to keep all information provided up to date if there are any changes.
- Granted rights.
By having an approved User Account under the Platform, Provider grants you a personal, worldwide, non-assignable, nonexclusive, revocable, and non-sublicensable license to access and use the Service. This license is for the sole purpose of letting you use the Service as intended by us and permitted by the Terms of Service.
Your license will be suspended if your Account will be suspended. Accordingly, you license will be terminated if your Account will be terminated.
- Descriptions of Service. General rules regarding the Use of the Service.
ro.exchange website shall be considered a cryptocurrencies trading platform. The Platform functions as a trading platform provider and is not a buyer or seller in trades made between users. Also, the Platform is not a market maker.
To use the Services, you must register and open an account with the Platform and deposit cryptocurrencies and/or fiat prior to commencement of trading. You may deposit, trade and request the withdrawal of cryptocurrencies and/or fiat, subject to the conditions and limitations stipulated in the Terms and Conditions and/or on the website.
You hereby agree to observe the following covenants during your use of Service:
- All the activities that you carry out during the use of Service shall be in compliance with the requirements of applicable laws, regulations, and the Terms of Service; you must not, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction; you may not use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose and/or activity;
- All the activities that you carry out during the use of Service shall not be in violation of public interests, public ethics or other’s legitimate interests and shall not constitute money laundering and/or evasion of payable taxes or fees as imposed by competent authorities;
- It is your responsibility to determine what, if any, taxes apply to the trades you complete via the Service, and it is your responsibility to report and remit the correct tax to the appropriate tax authority. We are not responsible for determining whether taxes apply to your trades or for collecting, reporting, withholding or remitting any taxes arising from any trades, except we have such a legal obligation.
- You are responsible for maintaining the security of your account and password and you are not allowed to permit third parties to use the Service by logging in with your User account.
Also, when using the Service, you agree not to:
- copy, modify, transmit, create any derivative works from, make use of, or reproduce in any way any copyrighted material, images, trademarks, trade names, service marks, or other intellectual property, content or proprietary information accessible through the Service without our prior written consent;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell, exploit, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of our Service or any system or network;
- use any robot, bot, spider, crawler, scraper, site search/retrieval application, proxy or other manual or automatic device, method or process to access, retrieve, index, “data mine,” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Service or its contents;
- upload viruses or other malicious code or otherwise compromise the security of the Service;
- use the Service in any way that could interfere with, disrupt or negatively affect the Service or the servers or networks connected to the Service;
- use or develop any third-party applications that interact with the Service or other users’ Content or information without our written consent;
- encourage or promote any activity that violates this Terms of Service.
- Additional rules related to trades involving fiat
Funding your account with fiat
You can load fiat into your Account using one of the payment methods available under the Platform (currently bank transfer).
You acknowledge that:
- You may be required to verify that you control the External Account that you use to load fiat to your Account.
- You may be charged fees by the External Account you use to fund your Account. Therefore, we are not responsible for any External Account fees or for the management and security of any External Account. You are solely responsible for your use of any External Account, and you agree to comply with all terms and conditions applicable to any External Account.
- The timing associated with a load transaction will depend in part upon the performance of third parties responsible for maintaining the applicable External Account. Therefore, we are not liable and we cannot guarantee regarding the amount of time it may take to load fiat into your account.
- The fiat available into your Account are not considered a deposit which means your funds will not be protected by any Financial Services Compensation Scheme.
- You are not entitled to earn any interest for the fiat available under your Account.
Withdrawing fiat to an External Account
- Provided that the balance of fiat in your Account is greater than any minimum balance requirements needed to satisfy any of your open positions, you may push fiat, up to the total amount of fiat in your Account to an External Account, less any fees charged by us for such transactions (as described in the Fee Schedule at the time of your request to withdraw fiat to an External Account).
- When you request that we push fiat to your External Account from your Account, you authorize us to execute such transaction via the Service. We will initiate the transfer of fiat to your External Account usually within 48 hours from your request if your request is submitted in a working day and within 72 hours from your request, in other situations.
- Thus, we cannot control the moment when your External Account is credited with fiat, taking into consideration that timing associated with a withdrawn transaction will depend in part upon the performance of third parties responsible for maintaining the External Account. Therefore, we are not liable and we cannot guarantee regarding the amount of time it may take to credit fiat into your External Account.
- In the situation that the External Account reject your fiat, or it is otherwise unavailable you agree that we are not liable for any damages resulting from such rejected transactions.
- Exception: In the situation that we will not be able to access the banking account where your funds are deposited (for any reasons such as: our access to such banking account is limited or restricted based on a public authority decision or based on the decision of the institution where the banking account is opened; we are not allowed to transfer funds from such banking account; the funds has been withheld) we will transfer your money as soon as possible. You acknowledge that in such situation you cannot ask for a faster transfer of the funds and/or you cannot ask that the transfer to be executed from our other banking accounts.
- Same rules apply accordingly when you ask to withdraw cryptocurrencies.
Trades involving fiat
- Fiat available in your Account can be used for purchasing cryptocurrencies.
- Any trade under the Platform is executed between the users.
- We do not buy and/or sell cryptocurrencies on our behalf.
- The execution of your orders depends of the other open orders available within the Platform at a given time.
- Also, we do not act as your broker, intermediary, agent, or advisor or in any fiduciary capacity. No communication or information that we provided to you shall be considered or construed as advice.
- Trades. When you submit a new order via the Service, you authorize us to execute a transaction in accordance with such order and charge you any applicable fees, as stipulated under the Platform.Please refer to the trading guides available under the Platform, for information about the terminology used in connection with the trading options made available via the Services. If you do not understand the meaning of any trade option, we strongly encourage you not to utilize any of those options.
- Market rates. If you select a market trade, we will attempt, on a commercially reasonable basis, to execute the trade on or close to the prevailing market exchange rate, as defined via the Services. You acknowledge and agree that the exchange rate information made available via our Services may differ from prevailing exchange rates made available via other sources outside of the Services.
- Market volatility. Particularly during periods of high volume, illiquidity, fast movement or volatility in the marketplace, the actual market rate at which a market order or trade is executed may be different from the prevailing rate indicated via the Services at the time of your order or trade. You understand that we are not liable for any such price fluctuations. In the event of a market disruption or Force Majeure event, we may do one or more of the following: (a) suspend access to the Services; or (b) prevent you from completing any actions via the Services, including closing any open positions. Following any such event, when trading resumes, you acknowledge that prevailing market rates may differ significantly from the rates available prior to such event.
- Canceling and/or reversing trades. We reserve the right to refuse to process, or to cancel or reverse, any trade in any situations such as: we suspect the transaction involves (or has a high risk of involvement in) money laundering, terrorist financing, fraud, or any other type of financial crime; we suspect that the transaction is erroneous; we suspect the transaction relates to prohibited use or a prohibited business; in response to a subpoena, court order, or other government order.In such instances, we will reverse the transaction and we are under no obligation to allow you to reinstate a purchase or sale order at the same price or on the same terms as the cancelled transaction. You cannot cancel, reverse, or change any transaction marked as complete or pending.
- Unauthorized trades. Where a trade is initiated from your Account using your credentials, we will assume that you authorized such transaction, taking into consideration that you are responsible for maintain the security of your account. If you believe you did not authorize a particular transaction or that a transaction was incorrectly carried out, you must contact us as soon as possible. We will try to help you, but we cannot guarantee that any such transaction can be stopped and/or reversed.
- Service Fees.
When using the Services, the following services fees are applicable: https://ro.exchange/fees
We reserve the right to levy service fees anytime without prior notification.
- Account security.
We prioritize maintaining the safety of user funds entrusted to us. In this respect, we have implemented industry standard protections for the Platform. Thus, we request that you understand the need to independently take safety precautions to protect your own account and personal information.
You shall be solely responsible for the safekeeping of your User account and password on your own, and you shall be responsible for all activities under your log-in email, User account and password (including but not limited to information disclosure, information posting, consent to or submission of various rules and agreements by clicking on the website, online renewal of agreement etc.).
You hereby agree that:
- you will notify us immediately if you are aware of any unauthorized use of your User account and password by any person or any other violations to the security rules;
- you will strictly observe the security, authentication, dealing, charging, withdrawal mechanism or procedures of the Platform/service; and
- you will log out from the Platform by taking proper steps at the end of every visit.
- Also, it is highly recommended to activate Two-Factor Authentication to your User Account.
Under no circumstances we will not be responsible for any loss or consequences caused by your failure to comply with the above Account Security provision.
- Acknowledges and warranty limitations.
You acknowledge that the Platform serves merely as a venue of transactions where coin-related information can be acquired and coin-related transactions can be conducted. We cannot control the quality, security or legality of the coin involved in any transaction, truthfulness of the transaction information, or capacity of the parties to any transaction to perform their obligations under the rules. You must carefully consider the associated investment risks, legal status and validity of the transaction information and investment decisions prior to your use the Service.
You acknowledge and agree that you shall access and use the Service at your own risk. The risk of loss in trading can be substantial. You should, therefore, carefully consider whether such trading is suitable for you considering your circumstances and financial resources.
You acknowledge that you are responsible to abide by local laws in relation to the legal usage of the Platform in your local jurisdiction. You must also factor, to the extent of your local law all aspects of taxation, the withholding, collection, reporting and remittance to the appropriate tax authorities. You acknowledge and declare that the source of your funds come from a legitimate manner and are not derived from illegal activities.
The service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis. Therefore, you acknowledge that your use of the Service is at your sole risk.
- We do not warrant that (i) the Service will meet your specific requirements, (ii) the Service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, and (v) any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- We do not warrant that the information under the Platform will be always available, always synchronized and updated and error free.
- We do not guarantee any results by using Service such as but not limited to obtaining profit from your trades. We shall not be liable in case you do not obtain the results that you expect by using the Service.
You expressly understand and agree that we shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from: the use or the inability to use the Service; unauthorized use of your account or unauthorized alteration of your data by third parties; your misunderstanding of the Service; the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Service; statements or conduct of any third party on the Service; any other losses related to the Service which are not directly attributable to us; any other matter relating to the Service; any failure or delay of service resulting from regular network maintenance or external factors such as power failure, natural disaster, service provider-side problems or governmental acts.
Exclusive remedy: In case of any breach of the above limited warranty, we will repair the prejudice, meaning that it we will refund you the price paid for the Service when the breach occurred and only if such price has been paid by you. You acknowledge that the above warranties are your exclusive warranties and replace all other warranties or conditions, express or implied, including but not limited to warranties or conditions of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Provider, its affiliates, contractors, licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any claims and damages (including attorneys’ fees, fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory authority) arising out of your breach or our enforcement of this Term of Use. This shall also apply to your violation of any applicable law, regulation, or rights of any third party during your use of the Service.
- Modifications to the Service.
We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, including to delete and/or to add new functionalities to the Service and/or to the Software.
We shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- Cancellation and Termination.
We, in our sole discretion, have the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service, or any other services provided by us, for any reason at any time. Such termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account or your access to your Account. We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
In the situation you breach any obligation stipulated under Terms of Services and/or stipulated by the law the termination will be effective immediately without any prior notice. In any other situation, you will receive a 10 days’ prior notification by email before the termination of the Account. The termination will be effective when the 10 days’ term is met.
If the Account will be terminated, you will not be allowed any more to use the Service.
You can terminate your account anytime.
- Remaining funds after account termination.
Once the account is terminated, all remaining balance (which includes charges and liabilities owed to us) on the account will be payable at once. Upon payment of all outstanding charges (if any), you will have 5 working days to withdraw all funds from the account.
Provider owns all the intellectual Property Rights regarding the Platform and the Service. Nothing in this Agreement shall operate to assign or transfer any Intellectual Property Rights to you.
The structure, organization and code of the Platform are valuable trade secrets and confidential information of the Provider. The Platform, including the Platform’s logos and trademarks, are proprietary to the Provider and are protected by applicable laws and by international treaties provisions.
You shall respect the Provider Intellectual Property Rights, as stipulated under this Term of Use and the applicable laws and you shall not: a) make any modification, adaptation, improvement, enhancement, translation and/or derivative work from the ro.exchange website; b) decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or attempt to decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer, the ro.exchange website.
The failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
Provider may assign its rights and obligations under this Agreement to any party for any reason whatsoever without any prior notice.
Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement will be deferred to the competent courts from Romania. Any dispute arising under or in connection with this Agreement will be judged in accordance with Romanian laws.
The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and the Provider and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and the Provider (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
If you have any complaints, feedback or question You can contact us by opening a ticket at: email@example.com
This document is effective starting with: 01/01/2019